BREAKING NEWS

Fashion

vendredi 30 octobre 2015

MOTIVATION FITNESS QUOTES WITH PICTURES

With the start of  a New Year upon us it is a time for many of us to work up the motivation to get ourselves in shape and hopefully healthy again. I know that my fitness routine goes a little off-track over Christmas and New Year. Sometimes a few great words of encouragement and motivation can help us to get motivated. Here are my top five fitness motivation quotes and fitness motivation pictures to accompany them.
1. To Achieve Your Fitness Goals – Work Hard
We all know that Rome wasn’t built in a day. Equally we have to always remind ourselves to be patient with our bodies. We cannot expect to turn up for a few exercise classes or cut out bread for a week and all look like Jessica Biel. We have to be consistent with our training and not give up even when we would perhaps rather not be training.
motivational-fitness-quote1
2. Take Small Steps To Reach Your Dream Body
Semetimes we have to keep focused on the goals we set ourselves, understanding that the hard work we do today will pay off tomorrow. We must take time to celebrate our achievements and focus on the bigger goals ahead.
motivational-fitness-quote2
3. You always feel better after Exercise
It may be a cliche but it is true that we always feel much better after having our workout. I know that some days I find it hard to get motivated but once I begin my workout I start to feel better straight away. Sometimes when I’m feeling demotivated, I try to remind myself how good I will feel once I actually start exercising – it really helps me.
motivational-fitness-quote3
4. Understand Why You’re Getting Fit
All too often we focus on how we look and feel on the outside when in fact what’s going on inside our body is actually more important. So maybe you haven’t dropped any weight this week, but you’ve lost internal fat and lowered your heart rate. Fitness is a journey not a destination.
motivational-fitness-quote4
5. Don’t Lose Sight of Your Fitness Goals
It is easy to let life set you back. Stay true to yourself and your fitness goals and don’t give up. Stick with your healthy plans whilst others are losing sight of theirs and you’ll reach your goals.
motivational-fitness-quote5

Enregistrer un commentaire